There are many ways to get involved with One School One Farm. Here are some ways you might be able to help:
- become a OSOF teacher or land partner
- become a OSOF member
- grow and donate native plants for use in OSOF project
- develop and organize educational resources – content and graphic design to make them engaging and presentable
- develop and update website and social media content
- providing business, legal, and accounting advice, with an emphasis on registered charities
- other – how might your skills help OSOF meet it’s goals?
Contact One School One Farm to discuss how you can get involved!
Phone: 306-291-3877 (Saskatchewan, Canada)